Subject: Public consultation from WG SE, deadline 2 April 2024
From: "Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Public Consultation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 11:20:29 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To ECC List A and ECC List B

The Public Consultation has started for the following draft ECC deliverables 
approved by WG SE#95 was held on 29 January - 2 February 2024 at ECO in 
Copenhagen:

*	Draft ECC Report 355: “Measurement-based compatibility studies assessing 
interference from Very Low Power (VLP) Wireless Access Systems including 
Radio Local Area Networks (WAS/RLAN) operating in 5945-6425 MHz to 
Communication Based Train Control (CBTC) systems operating in 5915-5935 MHz”

Link:  <https://cept.org/files/9522/Draft-ECC-Report-355.docx> Draft ECC 
Report 355

*	Draft ECC Report 356: “Technical analysis to support the ECC 
Recommendation on receiver resilience to transmission on adjacent frequency 
ranges”

Link:  <https://cept.org/files/9522/Draft-ECC-Report-356.docx> Draft ECC 
Report 356

*	Draft ECC Recommendation (24)01: “Receiver resilience to transmission on 
adjacent frequency ranges”

Link:  <https://cept.org/files/9522/Draft-ECC-Recommendation-24-01.docx> 
Draft ECC Recommendation (24)01

Link: 
<https://cept.org/files/9522/Cover-page-on-draft-ECC-Recommendation-24-01.docx> 
Cover page on draft ECC Recommendation (24)01

*	Draft revision of ECC Recommendation (05)07: “Radio frequency channel 
arrangements for fixed service systems operating in the bands 71-76 GHz and 
81-86 GHz”

Link: 
<https://cept.org/files/9522/Draft-revision-of-ECC-Recommendation-05-07.docx> 
Draft revision of ECC Recommendation (05)07

*	Draft revision of ERC Recommendation 12-08: “Harmonised radio frequency 
channel arrangements and block allocations for low, medium and high capacity 
systems in the band 3600 MHz to 4200 MHz”

Link: 
<https://cept.org/files/9522/Draft-revision-of-ERC-Recommendation-12-08E.docx> 
Draft revision of ERC Recommendation 12-08

ECO would like to encourage respondents to use the following 
<https://www.cept.org/files/9522/Template%20for%20pc_2020.docx> Template for 
responses to Public Consultation (2020) (The template is also available at 
<https://cept.org/ecc/tools-and-services/ecc-consultation> 
https://cept.org/ecc/tools-and-services/ecc-consultation - last column in 
the table). Using the template makes the process of gathering the 
information more efficient. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Please submit your response to  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked].

The public consultation will end on 2 April 2024.

Kind regards

Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen

Administrative Assistant

ECO  European Communications Office
Nyropsgade 37
1602 Copenhagen
Denmark

Teams

 <https://teams.microsoft.com/l/0/0?users?[email-masked]>

Telephone

+45 33 89 63 00

E-Mail

[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Web-site

 <https://www.cept.org/eco> www.cept.org/eco

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. It is 
intended only for the recipient(s) stated above. If you receive this email 
by mistake, please return it without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies hereof.
GDPR information: we have updated our Privacy Policy, which explains what 
personal information we collect and use about individuals, what we do with 
it and why. Here is a link to our updated Privacy Policy: 
<https://www.cept.org/privacy/> https://www.cept.org/privacy/